I work as director of Research & Development at Neurovision Imaging LLC, as well as consult for a variety of software, firmware, hardware, and optical engineering projects.
Some of my more common functions are:
- Helping product managers to build and test a new product, when existing resources aren’t available to do so internally.
- Helping the owners of complex imaging systems to solve difficult problems.
- Assisting in the purchase / construction of custom imaging systems
- Writing custom programs for MetaMorph, Image Pro, NIS Elements, ImageJ/Fiji, or Micro-Manager.
- Building driver devices to run hardware (lasers, shutters, light sources, stages), which has no existing driver for a given software package.
- Engineering and supplying custom electric, optical, mechanical, software and firmware devices for special applications, like this one.
- Providing on-site training for your imaging system.
- Providing presentations on various topics related to microscopy systems.
Click Here for my qualifications.
You can reach me at:
You can get my cell number here.